
Yesterday I finally brewed a sample of a French Earl Grey tea from T2 - a flavoured black tea. It was really interesting with large pieces of flowers (hibiscus, sunflower blossoms, rose and mallow flowers) described on the packaging as 'classic Earl Grey with a floral fruity twist'. I am not much of a non-milk tea drinker though, I like my tea milky and sugary.
Maybe I should have put some milk in but I know that would have been almost criminal to the God of Tea.
"There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea." Henry James
Sounds interesting. I like my tea strong, white and with one sugar (next time I come over - just so you know) but I want to get into the 'tea thing', complete with proper tea pot and all. I don't drink coffee (not my thing) and wish there were more T2 stores around...
ReplyDeleteYou can buy little trial packs (approx. $3.50??) from this shop at South Bank in Brisbane called T-Licious http://www.tlicious.com.au/ did you see it when you stayed there?
ReplyDelete