Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
I bought one of those '6-packs' of boy-jocks in target a few weeks ago. They were a 'jungle' design.
ReplyDeleteOne pr had a python across the front with 'Snake Wrangler' or soemthing written below, and another had a pic of a bear with 'big bear hunter' ( lucky it wasn't a beaver ?!?!? )
Anyway, I took pics and was going to blog, but then I thought, nah, it's too gross to even acknowledge.
i showed my mum and we agreed it was the equivalent of the 'mini-tramp' wear they peddle to little girls these days.
Odd.
My goodness, that is dreadful. But I did laugh at the 'snake wrangler' pair. You should have blogged!
ReplyDeleteYes. Too bogan. That is terrible. There are cute comments, then there is 'cute' comments.
ReplyDelete