We have the Princess castle or the Mermaid complete with your child's name. Mermaid serves 30..that's a lot of cake but my way of thinking is that once you invite friends and necessary family you might be catering for around 30-40 people and you always have those suckers that say no to cake. What's with that? Princess serves 60 people - leftovers perhaps or second helpings? Princess is $20.00 more expensive than the Mermaid but that won't sway my decision.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Birthday cake ideas..
It's only (yes, only) seven months until Miss A turns four and I'm already tossing up birthday cake ideas because at times I'm so freakin' organised it makes me sick. So what do you think of these two?
We have the Princess castle or the Mermaid complete with your child's name. Mermaid serves 30..that's a lot of cake but my way of thinking is that once you invite friends and necessary family you might be catering for around 30-40 people and you always have those suckers that say no to cake. What's with that? Princess serves 60 people - leftovers perhaps or second helpings? Princess is $20.00 more expensive than the Mermaid but that won't sway my decision.

Which delight would you pick?
We have the Princess castle or the Mermaid complete with your child's name. Mermaid serves 30..that's a lot of cake but my way of thinking is that once you invite friends and necessary family you might be catering for around 30-40 people and you always have those suckers that say no to cake. What's with that? Princess serves 60 people - leftovers perhaps or second helpings? Princess is $20.00 more expensive than the Mermaid but that won't sway my decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i've always beena mermaid fan myself, I once earned the same as a nickname & even created the most fabulous costume to wear to a fancy dress party once too
ReplyDeleteI like the mermaid.
ReplyDeleteI bet they are expensive !!
I like the castle but the mermaid one looks a hell of a lot easier to cut up!!
ReplyDeleteGirls, prices as follows and I think the pick for me is the mermaid:
ReplyDeletePrincess palace/castle AUD$90.00 (60 plus generous slices)
Magical mermaid AUD$70.00 (30 generous slices).
Very reasonable if you ask me.
Ack, too late - I was thinking definitely the princess one!!
ReplyDelete