Sunday, February 03, 2008

Podcasts..

With all this moving bizzo it's given me some free time to listen to all the podcasts I've had piling up. On goes the iPod and away we go.

One of my favourite podcasts is the ABC Classic FM Morning Interview with Margaret Throsby, she interviews in a friendly manner a new guest each morning from 10:05am - 11am. They play a number of songs chosen by the guest and in between tell stories about their life, profession or whatever they chose/are lead by. Some of her most recent guests have been Suzanne Vega - terrific voice and colourful life, Lorraine Godsmark - I found her very interesting as a self-taught baker, Ben Elton - he was so-so and Adam Hills from Spicks & Specks fame - a surprisingly quiet sort of guy with a not surprisingly quick wit. I can't believe I didn't know he was born without his right foot which was mentioned in his interview. Anyway....

Anyone else do podcasts? What topics do you like to listen to and where do you pull yours from - a particular directory, iTunes? Politics/children/comedy? Do you prefer international to Australian? I'm after some new ideas - hand 'em over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.