Saturday, February 02, 2008

Aaaah now that's better..

Breathe in, breathe out..breathe in, breathe out..

I took some time out from the packing routine this afternoon so I could go to the movies alone!!! It felt awfully strange leaving the girls behind today, for some reason. Maybe because it's been a little while since we've been apart.

The 2:00pm session was the film 'PS I Love you' which I cried all the way through so I was
lucky I grabbed a few tissues on my way out the door. I think I really needed to offload some of that stress somewhere and I'm feeling better now.

With a cup of tea in my right hand I'm toddling back to the world of boxes and packing tape. Night one and all..

3 comments:

  1. I can't watch weepies. And I *hate* that actress with a head like a horse and a set of balls to match. Plus she married the doopy droopy Lowe brother, who always looked like a drooly jowly dog.

    Like yeah, I know. Way to go to judge, h&b ! :p

    I think if I were to go to the movies today, i'd see "I, Legend", or "Juno".

    Not that I ever go to the movies, but yeah, anyway ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can judge, you've come to the right place...it's fine with me. :-)

    I'm not a HS fan either both in appearance or her acting ability except that film she did wear she played a young boy (title escapes me right now & I'm too tired for a Google Search). It was a really nothing film.

    What I wanted to see was Atonement or Death At A Funeral but those boring 2pm timeslots don't allow for the better films I noticed. I really enjoyed being there by myself though, I think I'll have to do a lot more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you had some 'time out' that is the main thing. Crap movie or not, time out would have been the best!! Back to those boxes girl....stop reading this comment!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.