Today I was lunch dining at a lovely Asian inspired restaurant on the Sunshine Coast, renowned for its amazing Cooking School. I treated myself to Tamarind Glazed Duck and a wonderful Chocolate Tasting Plate for Two - Chai & White Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Chilli Ice Cream, Dark Palm Tapiaco Pearls and a Chocolate & Kaffir Lime Pudding..the ice cream was just amazing, though I wish it was 2 litres instead of 2 tablespoons worth. Can you imagine the bloody surprise I got when this little fella (and I'm told it was male) ran right under our table & chairs to collect a piece of rice cake my daughter had dropped?!
Are you drooling over Miss D's pretty little pink hat? You can thank Stacey aka Sheeps Clothing for the darling little piece that it is. I recently purchased it from her Etsy store and considering we've experienced a really cold snap here with the amount of rain we've seen this season, today was the perfect day for its maiden voyage. I just love it and I'm currently browsing for one in Miss A's size. No doubt it will have to be a shade of pink too. We are now known as 'The House Of Pink'!
Thanks for posting the pic of the hat. Your little girl looks very cute in it.
ReplyDeleteGee if I saw that lizard coming my way I would have been out of there as quick as a flash... *shudder*
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest hat !!
ReplyDeleteAnd your lunch .. *drooOoOoolll*.
I'm off to raid the fridge..