Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm liking this delivery business already..

Right on schedule! More piccies later because I had a little walk around this morning and discovered the flying fox had a party at our expense so I'm going back out to clean up the driveway.

3 comments:

  1. I dunno ... personally, I think it would have been more *neighbourly* of them to adjust their roster and let you be a recipient a little longer before making you do the first run !!

    { grumble, grumble }

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no H&B - our "go" is next Sunday...you really do have 'baby brain' don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. COuntry life is certainly different. I know. I grew up in country Victoria. As much as I don't want to live in the country (now)it is the community of being in an area like you are that makes living in the country so special... Where my folk live sounds not dissimilar to your situation now. They love it (& so did I growing up). I know you are going to make me jealous in the posts to come...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.