
That's my number today folks! Yep, sometime around 9:15am in 1972, I believe. Happy birthday to moi!
I shouldn't be worried about another year flipping over as apparently:
a) I don't look 36
AND
b) I certainly don't act it!
Thanks to the Big Fella for that information...compliments all 'round of course. And double thank you for that bottle of Frangelico I've been waiting for. Fresh limes, ice and a nice drizzle of the golden stuff...aaaah. Other presents and celebrations to come in the coming weeks, I've declared that we are too busy to party today so I am allowed to set a new date this year for dining out etc etc...I'm thinking around the 23rd thanks. So..in my head I'm actually still 35 until then. Easy.
By the end of the day I'm going to come back and post 36 things I'd like to achieve in the next 12 months as I never did write up my goals for the year. Stay tuned....
THE '36' LIST (updated @ 11:17pm)
1. Lose weight/tone up/walk more
2. Learn to sew
3. Continue baking weekly - teach the girls
4. Buy handmade as much as possible
5. Grow & eat own fruit, herbs & vegetables
6. Buy more organic goods
7. Read and use all my cookbooks
8. Focus on myself more
9. Organise monthly massages
10. Perhaps, visit therapist again (Mother issues)
11. Plan an overseas family holiday to SE Asia
12. Write 'real' letters to old friends
13. Listen to and discover more music
14. Sing more
15. Sort through all of my photos (prints & digital) and archive correctly
16. Read more novels
17. Read my magazines before they pile so high they are higher than the bedside table!!!
18. Soak in the tub more often with said magazines
19. Decide on whether we'd like #3 cherub or not
20. Upgrade my Mac
21. De-clutter a lot more often
22. Fill house with flowers weekly
23. Sort and extend vintage teacup & saucer collection
24. Visit the library more
25. Get regular haircut/colours
26. Stop nail biting
27. Go to the cinema monthly
28. Visit local antique and second-hand furniture stores
29. Make friends in new town
30. Generate new business/extend business creatively
31. Build business website
32. Sell macadamia nuts @ Grower's Markets
33. Attend 20 year high school reunion
34. Have monthly "dates" with the Big Fella
35. Spoil the Big Fella like I used to
36. Be mindful of spoiling the girls
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday buddy! Good idea to celebrate when things are fresh and new and you're not too busy stressing about moving etc.,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday !!
ReplyDeleteI have a girlfriend that loves Frangelico - I can't stand the stuff !
But that's ok, more for you ;)
I'll just help myself to your Vodka then, ok ?
:)
xx
Vodka out and at the ready around 5pm H&B...oh, you'll have to make that Feb '09 then! Hurry up and burst will you...we're all waiting.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHey, we are the same age and I love frangelico too!
I hope you've had a good day.
Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy your belated celebrations & doing something very special. I'm just a couple of months behind you turning the big nasty 36 in May
ReplyDelete