Saturday, February 16, 2008

Country kids..




Just a quick stop from me, we're here and settled and I almost cannot believe our internet connection is alive. Our 'telco' has completely surprised me by arranging within deadline. AMAZING.

Some pics - here's Miss A in full country kid garb, this is her ensemble and her pose. I honestly don't know (other than Paris Hilton) where she gets these moves from, all I say to her is "just stand however you like" and she snaps into this. The new front door and the bird feeder where someone has tried to be funny and left a rubber snake. Mini panic attack set in upon inspection.

A couple of our neighbours just paid a visit to remind us about the Sunday paper run, four of us in this road do a paper run once a month - our turn is next Sunday 24th. That entails collecting 'The Sunday Mail' from the local shop on your allocated Sunday and delivering to one another's letterbox by 7am. Nice and early, well...I think that is a job for the Big Fella or Dad!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - you're there !!

    Love the posed pic .. but am totally with you on the 'huh?' factor. There's a lot of stuff that goes on in this house where we're like "err, WHA?!"

    I love your new doormat and door.
    Hopefully we'll get a house tour soon ( I love house tours - hint hint! :)

    Welcome Back !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back here and settled in! Yippee. And how good that the telco guy actually did everything you wanted in time!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.