Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hankering for cake..

I had to take a break from all the packing this afternoon, when rainy days hit I have this amazing urge to bake. So I did. I made a lovely banana cake, the recipe comes from the Rafter family (as in Pat Rafter) via my good friend C. It's such a wonderful recipe and even better is the lovely, rich cream cheese icing. I've already had two pieces in the past hour.

Us girls are alone tonight and Miss A has requested 'money bags' for dinner...you know those little parcels from a Thai restaurant with the sweet chilli dipping sauce. She hit the nail right on the head 'cause I feel just like a curry. Win/win I say.

1 comment:

  1. Yumo! Can you share the recipe or is it one of those secret ones??

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.