Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My surroundings..





Something light-on from me...I'm still unpacking. Here are a selection of snaps from around the house garden, there's one of the youngest kitty Meow Meow and evidence of the flying fox butchery. I do hope to be back on track by the weekend, I'm missing y'all.

Oh and my highlight of today is cable TV being reconnected, that's probably been the hardest to live without in the past week (how greedy do I sound?). I really could have done with Nick Jr and the Disney Channel to babysit for a couple of hours over the weekend, it would have sped up this unpacking business. Plus, I realise we can't live without being able to pause & rewind live TV, sometimes there is just too much noise in this house.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo...I'm liking your new life already. Looks wonderful... I know what you mean by the 'babysitter'. I remember when we moved to this place we had the laptop playing Monet dvd's all day. We had her sitting in the corner watching Kylie Live (I think it was) whilst the removalists moved everything out. Gotta love the good old laptop don't you? And you sound spoilt with the whole live tv pause, play thing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foxtel IQ that's all, I serioulsy couldn't live without it anymore. I have that many recorded shows that I need to watch. Last time I looked I still haven't viewed one from November 2007!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, that would be seriously (above).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Your cat looks lovely and looks similar to mine. I'm emailing you a photo now so you can see for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.