Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Green..
Looky, looky...what have we here? Miss A and I spotted this little fella dwelling amongst a (to be) potted fern. Of course she had to whip inside to get her camera and zoom in down on top of him. Last visit, he'd found a new home.
More green in the form of bananas..they are in abundance here. I am fast learning about harvesting of all kinds thanks to my trusty old Yates Garden Guide.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, thats fantastic, we go through so many bananas around here I would love an endless supply. Thks for the comments abt Chloes bday pic, looking fwd to seeing your 1st bday report too
ReplyDeleteWow. Bananas in your own yard? Gee, that's really saying something... And what a cute green frog...
ReplyDelete