Tonight a friend and I decided it was high time we dedicated our time to a Vietnamese meal including fried ice-cream with caramel syrup, a bottle of Sauv Blanc, the film - The Break-up and coffee at Batavia at South Bank. It's a tea salon and coffee house, where you will experience a very well-received cheery waitress, she assists in recreating the pampered excellence of the colonial era in Asia. Make sure you browse through their shop of handmade artifacts and homewares. Escape to Batavia, you will not be disappointed. I was however as I didn't have my camera with me to capture our gorgeous trays of coffee making goodness.
I never had high expectations of the film so I left feeling slightly amused and related to some break-up issues that I still feel haven't been met by me. I am looking forward to seeing The Lake House starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock, it's a remake of the Korean film 'Siworae'. That will be our next Friday night outing together later on this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.