Yesterday we visited a lovely country market and afterwards ventured through the different (meaning alternative lifestyle - which, coincidentally I'm all for!) shops, arts & crafts galleries and cafes in the surrounding town. Missy discovered this local handmade drum in the most exquisite children's wear shop and as she has been wanting a drum for some time now, we succombed to her pleas. We thought it was well-priced at A$30.00 considering it will see plenty of use and double as a hand-me-down. But, I have one request and condition for you Miss A - please do not drum it at 6:45am when you are waiting for me to come and greet you with a good morning kiss.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Monday, June 26, 2006
It's too early for drums...
Yesterday we visited a lovely country market and afterwards ventured through the different (meaning alternative lifestyle - which, coincidentally I'm all for!) shops, arts & crafts galleries and cafes in the surrounding town. Missy discovered this local handmade drum in the most exquisite children's wear shop and as she has been wanting a drum for some time now, we succombed to her pleas. We thought it was well-priced at A$30.00 considering it will see plenty of use and double as a hand-me-down. But, I have one request and condition for you Miss A - please do not drum it at 6:45am when you are waiting for me to come and greet you with a good morning kiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A drum! Are you crazy?!? But it is nice looking ... :)
ReplyDeleteI think we are crazy, in fact..yes we are! Watch my posts go incredibly downhill from here on in.
ReplyDelete