Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Coat hanger cover - my attempt at craft
When I was younger I was really interested in sewing with my Grandmother (my Mum's Mother) and then my passion turned to cooking when I realised I wasn't skilled in the needle & thread area. Fastforward 24 years on and I am really interested in attempting this coat hanger cover that appears in the July 2006 issue of Notebook: magazine. It looks easy enough and they even supply a patter (pdf file). Give me two weeks and I'll be back with what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.