I had one of my cravings for Vietnamese food again. It's happened once a month for the past few and each time it is generally for cold/fresh spring rolls with dipping sauce. Tonight we chose 'Quan Thanh' in West End, Brisbane. They serve wonderful and plump salt & pepper calamari too, it's a staple for us. The other dish I chose was BBQ Pork in Plum Sauce with Vegetables + Special Fried Rice for the little one. She eats a couple of bowls full herself, she loves that stuff and who am I to complain? We are training her to become a well-mannered restaurant patron, I have a 'kiddie dinner kit' for her which comprises of colouring pencils, an exercise book, 2 colourful storybooks and either a 'Fisher Price Little People' figurine or a car. This generally entertains her whilst we are being entertained. Very happy family indeed.
So now, with my full belly I'm off to watch a DVD. For ages I have been trying to watch 'The Bourne Identity' with Matt Damon but something happens and I am the one to leave the lounge first therefore missing the film. Not tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.