I have been wanting to watch 'The Family Stone' for so long now, I remember I was going to watch it at the flicks but it stayed on my Things To Do list for far too long. Today I rememebered it after catching 'Sex & The City' on Foxtel. I haven't seen that show in its entirety even though a friend lent me her box set for a couple of months, I just cannot commit to that many episodes in one go. Instead, I see it every now and then trying to piece together what the hell is happening, other than a whole lot of sex ala Samantha-style.
I did enjoy this movie but there could have been more to the story - I say that about so many films though. I always hate the way they end! You won't be disappointed if you're in for something lighthearted and funny-ish for a Saturday night in. PS: Luke Wilson is 1/2 a hottie actually and I'm glad he and Sarah J P ended up together. Ssshhh sorry if I spoilt it for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.