
Extreme tastes using risoni have been experienced in this household this week. Firstly, going back to Monday night (usually the lazy night) I put together this incredibly easy recipe I found in a mini cookbook that is being promoted on the back of a store-bought Campbell's chicken stock pack at the moment. It's the Meatballs with risoni pasta dish. It took less than the time they allocate and I made a couple of variations, being instead of a couple of ripe/fresh tomatoes, I used a 420g can of diced tomatoes to provide more sauce and I added slightly more dried rosemary leaves for flavour, salt & pepper and as they suggest peas and zucchini. An absolute taste sensation and surprise.

The second is one of our family staples, the Hearty Tomato & Chorizo Soup, hmmm are you noticing a theme here???? This one I saw on the daily Nine Network's Fresh TV. Another easy one, very easy in fact and by adding more vegetables provides your five varities of vegetables for your daily serving. I urge you to try these out soon.
Mmmmm...I must try these recipes. Delish!
ReplyDeleteAaaaah, I don't know who I'm kidding. My son won't eat anything at all at the moment that doesn't consist of pasta (just plain boiled thanks), bread, or home made chips. Sigh. Still, they sound delicious so I'll try them next week for the adults of the house!
ReplyDelete