
I'll admit it right here, right now that I am suffering a midlife crisis of sorts or perhaps it's the surge of hormones (yep, I keep blaming them) after Miss D's birth. BUT, with the release of Silverchair's fifth album 'Young Modern' this weekend I have been flooded with pictures of the young Daniel Johns in the video clip (aaah now that's showing my age - video clip ha ha ha) for the single 'Straight Lines'. I think it's his chiseled, boyish features. Shit...someone hose me down with a cold shower.
Too girly for me .. maybe it's the mascara .. although if I had the Loreal acct, I suppose I wouldn't mind either ;)
ReplyDeleteLove his music though, and the missus ( saw her on the Brit Comic Relief ) seems to have a GSOH .. so I reckon he'd be alright.
INTENSE.
But alright.
I must say that is a bit of a sexy shot of DJ... He scrubbed up alright on Rove last night too, don't you think?
ReplyDeleteGuess what, I have love the song & have had the same thoughts, I even tried to buy the album yesterday but couldnt find it, is it our yet? So it must be the new motherhood genes after all!!!!
ReplyDeleteTrouble is girls, I don't think he looks so good "in the flesh" as I have seen him numerous times on TV now since the 'Rove' show on Sunday night. It's just the video clip that I now think may have been digitally enhanced (what isn't these days?!!). I can watch it over and over completely mesmerised. Miss A has just announced too that it's her favourite. She calls it the black song - must be because of the darkness in the imagery.
ReplyDeleteAnge - I just saw the CD at a local music shop so it has been released. I think you'll find a lot of Target stores have sold out as they offer it at a cheaper price, this store had it at AUD$22.00. Let's join together in blaming the motherhood business.