Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Which one from Witchery?..



Requiring fashion advice please. I'm searching for a new top for an upcoming wedding and I figured post-baby and already an 11kg weight loss it warrants a(nother) new purchase. I'll be wearing it with a pair of black pants and heels. Can you help me choose which one? The top one or the bottom one with the fancy sequins.

6 comments:

  1. The top one, no question.

    You know how long stripes are supposed to be slimming ? No, not when they're in sateen or sequins and stretching across your possibly leaking bazoongas.

    However, the lovely soft line of the former appeals to me much. I'd give an elegant nod to you across the room and raise my champers.

    You must have lovely arms ? I hate singlet-tops on me. Although a teeny-tiny cap sleeve fills me with confidence. Go figure ;)

    Oh, and have a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit, my arms. I didn't think about them *blush* and no, I wouldn't call them lovely but when I go into try the top on today I will ask my friend who is more than honest, bless her little cotton socks.

    Thank you for your assistance and by that time (mid June) I do hope the bazoongas are not leaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that's *ages* away !
    I've got a wedding in November I will have no idea what i'll be wearing to it until about a week before, when my whole wardrobe will be on the floor, and i'll possibly need a quick duck out to the shops ( but hopefully not ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both gorgeous tops, it's hard to say. You have choosen the right colour though - very stylish. I'm sure which ever one you'll choose will be perfect, boobs, arms and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top one no question - I have a party to go to with nothing to wear on Saturday night & if I could be bothered I'd go out & buy this too but its all too much hard work with Little Miss Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a shame you didn't see this post earlier Ange, you could have bought it online and had it shipped to you in time. I still haven't seen it in the flesh. Next week. I spent my entire shopping trip yesterday feeding Miss D and changing her nappies in every parents room at the shopping centre. Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.