Monday, April 09, 2007

Funny caption required..


I thought this would be a good opportunity to get your creative juices flowing..who can write the best caption for this shot of little Miss D? She is yawning in case you thought it was screaming, or maybe you'd worked out that her little face wasn't red enough for screaming?

While I'm on the subject of screaming we have had our fair share of that from her, actually the neighbours probably have heard more than us, it's funny how you can block some of that noise out after a while. She is still suffering from wind after feeds, I did buy some Infacol Wind Drops today but I haven't dosed her enough yet to notice any difference/relief. We visited a wonderful Osteopath last Tuesday and still have another three sessions, apparently she has some tension in her skull and there are a few issues with her digestive system. I also think my milk flow is very, very fast and she's gulping a large amount of air to keep up. Whatever it is, I really hope it sorts itself soon as the pain seems excruciating judging by the tone of her cries.

4 comments:

  1. I love my osteopath... she also treats my daughter and has worked wonders... I hope Miss D feels more settled soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh this life business is a breeze. I don't know what they're all complaining about. Blah, blah, blah, that's all I ever hear!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pissing myself laughing here float. Love it!! And you're probably 90% correct with the blah, blah, blah bit if it's coming from my mouth ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear! Laughing is essential in the first few months. I only remember it as a blur and would love to have a second go at it! Goodness knows the second child wouldn't be as spoilt and fussed over as the first!

    I feel for you with the wind, it must be so painful for her, any wonder she screams!

    Lucky for her she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.