Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sweet sisters..

A beautiful photo of two sisters staring into each others' eyes. I wonder what they are both thinking? I'm thinking about the love we share and of how they both have the most beautiful innocent blue eyes. I'm thinking ahead to perfect days with perfect blue skies, lots of giggles and cuddles. Life as a Mother with two daughters is just what I wanted, thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Owww...so sweet. Yes, I am sure there will be many lovely days ahead for all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all i'm thinking is:

    "I wish I could have her hair"

    ( the older girl, not the baby ;)

    Beautiful pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're funny h&b, you're always commenting on A's hair. It is so long and luscious although it really does need a trim. You'll see all the untidy bits here as the big fella had 'put it up' that morning. I'm much more careful and use a brush.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.