Saturday, April 28, 2007

Gourmet takeaway food tip..

I have no piccie today, but for those punters searching for a healthier alternative to general pizza takeaway look here @ Brubecks Boutique Foods. They produce fantastic stone baked pizza and various fresh, handmade lifestyle foods like risotto, lasagne, dips, mayonnaise, pesto, Moussaka, quiche and plenty others that you simply purchase from a local stockist and keep in your freezer ready for a lazy, "I'm not gonna cook tonight" (like the one I had mid-week).

Go on, give them a try..you'll have to email them (or me as I have the current list after contacting them) to find your local stockist. The range can be found right across Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Toowoomba & the golden west, the Sunshine Coast & hinterland, far north Queensland (sorry Melody, only as far as Townsville & Bowen thus far), and northern New South Wales. You never know, it could be your local IGA, 'cause that's where I found these goodies.

Terrific business venture!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! And congratulations on the baby!! I know I'm VERY late getting that news but I'm as thrilled for you as if it happened yesterday :) How is everyone sleeping? Does it feel wonderful to be non-pregnant??

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.