Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Our little rocker..


Oh no, what have I done?!!!! The big fella doesn't like chocolate much so for his Easter treat we bought him the Silverchair CD 'Young Modern' and now we cannot stop Miss A from getting into iTunes herself on either of our laptops to start up 'Straight Lines'. I haven't listened to it that much but she obviously hears it on the radio and the other day it was playing on one of the televisions they are selling in Target. I couldn't find her for 2 minutes and when I tracked her down there she was jigging her little butt along to the song in the audio department.
Yes, I like that she is musical, I like that her tastes are varied but I do not like having to play the same song five times in a half an hour car trip. Hopefully she'll move on very soon..

Exciting news for me/us..we are planning a four day mini holiday in May. Not too far away, just the usual northern NSW hinterland that I adore. I cannot wait so I've started compiling my list of things I need to take with us, that way I'll feel like it's just around the corner. Nothing like being organised either I say.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe...aren't our girls sooo cute? At least you aren't listening to bloody Hi-5 in the car. However Monet has been requesting that Lily Allen song 'London' all the time. That's a good sign for me... (She does still love and know Gorillaz, U2 etc., but once it comes to music in Mummy's car, it is Hi-5 all the way I'm afraid. This will have to change.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only five times in half an hour? Half your luck. Plus it's Silverchair. As opposed to the Wiggles/Hi 5/other boring crap.

    I love looking forward to things. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get a chance to listen to this album, I am loving track 5. It is truly outstanding and I firmly believe this young man (D.Johns) is quite a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I just remembered that my son absolutely loves that U2/Greenday song - The Saints are Coming.

    He runs around screaming, "It's our song, it's our song". Very amusing.

    So...it's not all under 5 music here!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.