Sunday, April 08, 2007

Scooter Sunday..

Would you look at the joy on this little face, finally we ventured out of the house and down to the local park so Missy could "scoot" on her scooter. She has very good balance (unlike me!!) and now that I see this pic I realise how irresponsible we were letting her ride on cement wearing next to nothing. Oops. Anyway, the main thing is she had a ball even though she soon gave it a miss when she spotted the swings. Oh and the red helmet is living up to its ideal of making her go faster :-)

For Easter we don't go overboard for Miss A in the chocolate department - there's plenty of time left in her lifetime to indulge. As we adopted the Miffy theme last year with a plush bunny we continued it in '07 with a new Miffy DVD titled 'Miffy's Birthday Party'. We both commented on how classic the design of Miffy's graphics are. I'll never tire of watching/reading about Miffy. Thank you Dick Bruna.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Little Miss A is gorgeous isn't she? Must be good to ba able to see her 'scoot' around on her own. We will be getting Monet to do the same when she turns 3! So the 'I see a swing and I have to get on it' doesn't stop when they turn 3. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.