Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It was a beautiful day..

Here's Miss D having a really bad hair day at the park today. No, that's not my lovely back it's that of my gorgeous friend Clare. She wanted to keep out of photos today, no problem. What a beautiful day we had at the most fantastic, award winning all abilities park at Landsborough (Pioneer Park) in the Sunshine Coast hinterland. So many activities within this fenced park for the girls to play with, three hours just wasn't enough. Luckily we packed a picnic lunch including banana & honey muffins as treats because there are no shops within walking distance. A mobile espresso coffee van would do wonders if they dropped by no doubt.

And here I was thinking I could relax with my coffee of the day. Mental note, take Thermos next trip. We have decided to plan a monthly outing as it's a 45 minute drive for both of us.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love days like that? Sounds wonderful...

    BTW, just read your comment on H&B's site - I used to work in Malvern Central for many years (I was the Bakery Manager in the Safeway there!) Lived in Malvern for 4 years in the early to mid 90's then St. Kilda, which I loved. Malvern Central is still a favourite Melb haunt, I'm still friendly with a few of the workers there...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.