Monday, April 02, 2007

Most favourite post maternity item..


I had to pop in this afternoon and talk about my favourite post-maternity item so far. It's the simple, yet amazing tool for absentminded Mums (and Dads) for feeding and other baby related purposes. Cheap too - AUS$7.95 from plenty of good baby/online stores.

The Mothers Minder Reminder Bracelet made from silicone, helps you to remember when you last fed baby; put baby down for a nap and when baby woke; or gave last dose of medication. Just position the slider on the number or dot that represents the time of activity. Each dot indicates a quarter hour.

For breastfeeding Mothers simply place the bracelet of the wrist that corresponds to the breast that you finished nursing. For your next feeding, refer to the bracelet to know which breast to offer your baby first.

See, I told you..simple!

4 comments:

  1. I have seen these before, and they really appeal. As chief-gift-buyer for a mother of a newborn ( her 2nd, so like you, she'd probably all over the shop already ;)

    I wonder how fast I can git me one delivered ?
    Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try Baby Bunting instead of buying online h&b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you mentioned these bands a while ago I thought they were a terrific idea. I remember scratching my brain when breast feeding Monet and trying to remember which side I had previously done! And how long ago I fed her etc.,. I suffered bad from 'baby brain' (I reckon I still do!) so one of those bands would have been very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good! - we have a BB right by us - ta ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.