Well, we all love a great pair of shoes even when they're in a pre-schoolers size 8 (yes girls, she does have a short, stumpy foot). Check these out, purchased today from Payless Shoes for AUD$29.95. You might want to view that site link if you are an Australian as they offer a AUD$5.00 off voucher if you register. For what it's worth, I never give my phone number in these registration forms.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Friday, April 27, 2007
Racy red shoes..
Well, we all love a great pair of shoes even when they're in a pre-schoolers size 8 (yes girls, she does have a short, stumpy foot). Check these out, purchased today from Payless Shoes for AUD$29.95. You might want to view that site link if you are an Australian as they offer a AUD$5.00 off voucher if you register. For what it's worth, I never give my phone number in these registration forms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those shoes are very cool.
ReplyDeleteFWIW, we consulted a child's physio at one stage due to a half-imagined/half real problem, and she was SO FAB !!
Clarkes, Target. Big W, or Payless ... don't spend good money, just look for the 'good footwear points', which I can't entirely remember, but search my blog using, I dunno "shoes". Email me if you can't find the post.
Bloody brilliant, she was.
I think I can recall it h&b. I don't usually buy shoes from this shop and have been known to generally spend around $50-$60 on shoes BUT these had that high arched support area and were broad enough for her foot. That's the problem with buying shoes for her..she's soooo broad (like my Dad & I).
ReplyDelete