Saturday, April 14, 2007

We love chocolate cake..


Who doesn't like to lick the bowl? I turned my back today and when I shot back around here was Miss A like an expert, tucking into the bowl I used to make today's chocolate cake. In fact, while I'm showing you this, here is the recipe for said cake. It was taken from the Cadbury Australia website and probably the best chocolate cake (including flour) I've ever made, it was lovely and moist AND terribly simple. I topped it with a butter icing and chocolate sprinkles (Miss A's contribution).

There is just under half of the cake left and I've only had two pieces. Miss A, the big fella and my Dad gave top marks all round.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm..we love a good chocie cake around ehre too, I will have to check out the recipe... (Ta!)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.