
Thank you for your birthday wishes..I heard something funny from a friend and that was "oh well at least you're no longer eligible for Contiki tours". I almost pissed my pants laughing at that comment. Although I probably do still sneak in there being 35 and all. Ssshhh don't tell anyone though.
I had such a brilliant birthday, it began quiet and simple (cereal & a cup of tea in bed), opening some presents in bed, lunch at a French patisserie and dinner at a divine French restaurant. Oh I didn't realise I had such a red, white and blue kinda day until just typing that. I love anything French, in my 20s I could have re-located to Paris. I still kick myself over not doing that.
I did buy the red Oroton wallet...I'm loving it.
Glad to read that you had a lovely birthday. And you got that swanky wallet. Nice one.
ReplyDeleteObviously, I love France too... hehe