We're going on a date this Saturday night, one of my aims this year was to try and spend time away as a couple more often. We don't have too many childminders close but when my Dad is visiting at his nearby holiday unit it's too hard not to ask. He and Miss A have a lovely relationship, outside of her Mum & Dad I would say her Puppa is the "next biggest thing". The idea for Saturday is a casual dinner and a movie. Has anyone seen 'Dreamgirls'? Can you give me your review please?
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Does anyone have a 'Dreamgirls' review?..
We're going on a date this Saturday night, one of my aims this year was to try and spend time away as a couple more often. We don't have too many childminders close but when my Dad is visiting at his nearby holiday unit it's too hard not to ask. He and Miss A have a lovely relationship, outside of her Mum & Dad I would say her Puppa is the "next biggest thing". The idea for Saturday is a casual dinner and a movie. Has anyone seen 'Dreamgirls'? Can you give me your review please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.