Friday, February 23, 2007

Wanky water..

Since not being able to consume alcohol right now I have become slightly addicted to San Pellegrino sparkling water served over ice thank you very much.

As I read this Sydney Morning Herald article on bottled waters of all kinds I started thinking am I one of these wankeresses too? I don't care...it's doing a good job so far and if I pop it into a big wine glass it makes me feel fun again.

The article does point out the excessive use of bottled water, read and have a chuckle.

4 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to san pellegrino and I'm not pregnant (I love the bubbles!)

    I see that you only have 9 days to go until baby #2 arrives. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guilty of consuming nearly two bottles of the gear today :-0

    Yes, not long now Em and thank you for your well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. So I saw this water at the local Night Owl yesterday. I was tempted, but I bought a Coke instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta try it once, at least. And make sure you have it over ice, lots of ice. Mmmm, now I want some again.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.