
Thanks for reminding me to post Melody ;-)
I have been neglecting my blog, I haven't forgotten - it's just that my mind is so full this week. I need to offload some thoughts and I remember saying I was going to post my list for the hospital bag so here goes:
• glasses/contact lenses & solution
• lip balm (a girlfriend gave me this beautiful Mor Cosmetics Peony Flower Lip Silk)
• Stayfree maternity pads/Pigeon breast pads
• drink bottle
• undies/bras/socks
• nighties/pj's
• day clothes (for lounging) and button-up tops for feeding
• lightweight bathrobe
• comfortable "house" shoes
• thongs for showering (yes, I'm a clean freak!!)
• toiletries (shampoo/conditioner/toothbrush & paste etc etc)
• 1/2 rolls of toilet paper (nice & soft)
• make-up and hair dryer (hopeful to look good)
• "coming home" outfit for myself & baby
• present for Miss A from baby/present for baby from Miss A
• bag of goodies to help keep Miss A occupied when she visits
• Jurlique baby toiletries
• clothes for baby/muslin wraps/booties & hats
• magazines, pen & notebook
• camera & batteries + charger
• eye mask to block out bright hospital lights
• snacks because I hate waiting to be fed when I'm hungry, esp. when b/feeding
• Lansinoh nipple cream
• Lucas Papaw Ointment (a must for all sorts of things)
• The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray...magic for aching feet and legs
• Milk Bands bracelet (feeding reminder bracelet)
• laptop (can one be without it??)
Well that's my list so far. It's all becoming so real now with only a short amount of time left. I'm going to the movies by myself tomorrow as it's another childcare day for Miss A.
Gee you are very organised. I guess you know more now than the first time you were pregnant right? Those Milk Bands are a terrific idea, don't you think? (And oh so trendy!)
ReplyDeleteSeriously not long to go now until your daughter arrives. Very exciting...
As long as you BYO your own TP, then you're as good as gold..
ReplyDelete;)