Thursday, February 08, 2007

Officially an old bag!!

Guess who turns 35 today? Yep, that would be ME! I'll tell you how it feels tomorrow after 24 hours of being this young.
Plans - well, we're going out as a couple for dinner tonight to a "fancy schmancy" restaurant while Miss A spends a few hours at a friend's house (thank you so much to them). Funny how the days of technology have really taken over and you only receive text messages and emails as well wishes. I don't mind too much as I have so much to get done this morning before a shopping trip after lunch and wouldn't want to be on the phone for an hour - it's just an observation, a sign of the times. And..my Mother hasn't called yet, which is unusual as she's usually the second person to ring (after Dad) but given her alcohol abuse it really doesn't surprise me.

I am going shopping today to buy myself a new wallet with some birthday money received, I've decided on an Oroton number. Now I just have to find the right one in red.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Mine is in 2 weeks... but I'm a real old bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hapy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear youuuuu, Happy Birthday to you!!! Another year wiser hey? Hope you have a lovely night out. And can I have one of those wallets too? How nice are they? Will be a good investment... Too many nice ones to choose from...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday !!
    35 was a good year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! 35 is a good number.

    How funny - I have just bought a red wallet myself! Not Oroton, just one from David Jones, but I love it nonetheless. Much beter than the usual black or brown numbers!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.