Monday, February 05, 2007

Have you ever seen a pink bath?

Miss A enjoyed one this morning, I use The Body Shop's Milk Bath for her and all I did was add a slight amount of pink food colouring to the batch. It delighted her for almost an hour. Now she's asking me for a brown bath??? It seems to be the colour of the moment!

2 comments:

  1. The pink didn't leave any markings on her or the bath??

    Monet has been having showers since November which is okay most of the time because she jumps in with me. I thought having a bath was a thing of the past until Monday night when I asked her if she'd like one. She stayed in the bath for about 45 minutes and the same last night! She is very clean to say the least!

    So tell me, are you going to give her a brown bath next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No marks whatsoever AND I use a white washer which had no sign of the colouring. I think the key is to only use a little. Miss A hadn't had baths until we moved here, she only had showers with the Big Fella and she is absolutely loving them.

    Re the brown bath, yuk...I just hope it's not the brown type of bath I'm thinking!!! You know what I mean ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.