Miss A loves Guy Sebastian, whenever we get into the car she instantly asks "I want Guy on". I stupidly, let me repeat S-T-U-P-I-D-L-Y obtained his CD so I guess I only have myeslf to blame.This morning he featured on the Sunrise morning programme and I captured her swaying those little hips and butt. Too cute!
Hehe! Monet LOVES to sing along to 'Sunrise' by Duran Duran, you know, the theme song to the show? I had to buy it from iTunes to please her, she LOVES it! And I don't mind the old Duran Duran myself....
ReplyDeleteGreat piccie of Little Miss A...
That is so cute !
ReplyDeleteBut is that a FRENCH ROLL in her hair ? Wow. Can you be my mum and do my hair too ? ;)
P.S. - Only 34 days to go - yipes !! How exciting ! :)
Melody, I loved Duran Duran as a kid. I was going to marry Simon Le Bon!!
ReplyDeleteOMG h&b! Don't remind me of the countdown...I am terrified of another life change. I'm sitting comfortably (well, not really but you know what I mean - literally) here with just the one right now.
No that's not a French roll in A's hair, but you can pretend it is ;-)
MmMMm .. Simon Le Bon ... Duran Duran....
ReplyDeleteAh, to be young and unselfconscious again. What a little cutie she is.
ReplyDeleteMy son is so gorgeous when he dances and bops away.