I am feeling sorry for myself at the moment, I'm feeling big..not huge because I am still quite small with only three weeks left of this pregnancy. Anyway, I'm allowed to whinge (again) so bear with me. The baby's foot has been lodged in my rib cage on the right hand side for days now and it is so uncomfortable. Getting out of bed hurts, getting off the lounge hurts and sitting in the car seat hurts too.
That's all I have to say, somehow it has made me feel happier and at least I haven't whinged out aloud.
PS: Can I point out that this is not our house, we were away at a beach unit. Not my interior decorating style OK. Yes, I know...that comment makes me sound like a snob, however I am NOT.
Sorry - no sympathy here.I was twice your belly size by eight months!!
ReplyDeleteThe pain in the ribs? Ouch. I remember that well! You look remarkably well considering the sickness you had initially.
Now in answer to your question, I bought the Shrek treats from Coles. If you can't find them, I am more than happy to send you a packet, even courtesy of your post office if you prefer.
Good luck with Miss A's first day tomorrow. Prepare for heartbreak and hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised when she turns and waves and runs off! My boy is settling in, but the Shrek biscuits are a deal breaker. He has to choose a packet in the morning and pop it into his everyday bag. Then he has to tell Shrek what packet he chose, in case Shrek forgets. Then he talks about it, even when he waves from the window.
Me: "Bye darling", I shout, blowing him kisses and waving excitedly like a half-baked loon.
Him, half waving: "And Mummy will come at 3 o clock and guess what will be waiting in the car?" (Voice increasing in pitch, to an earshattering level). "SHREK HOLDING THE SHREK BISCUITS. FOR MEEEEE."
And then he gets down and I walk off. Mind you, this is after seven visits! Good luck.
Wow! You are teeny tiny. But a foot in the ribs is not at all on. Can you get the baby to move by shaking around a bit??
ReplyDeleteOh no. I remember too being oh-so uncomfortable during my pregnancy. It will all be over soon... in 22 days in fact!
ReplyDeleteI often think/write stuff like that and think "OMG - I am such a snob !!" .. but then, i'm as common as Kath n Kim in other ways ... so whatever ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet your new baby ! :)