Thursday, March 01, 2007

Some "minor" maintenance..


So I've not long arrived home from receiving my last bikini region wax before the babe is born...thank God that is over. I'm not usually a sook but I reeeeeally felt it today. Oooh.

Then I asked for a brow wax and tint, well I've learnt my lesson and never again shall I stray. My usual therapist wasn't available this week and that should have been a sign for me. Let me tell you, I look awfully different with skinnier eyebrows!!! The big fella will certainly notice and make plenty of comments, he likes my general eyebrow shape, they are not overly thick but have an odd rise to them.

Hopefully they grow back like normal hair, but one of my Aunts has always scared the hell out of me when she talks about hers never growing back after her days of continual plucking. This is different, right?

2 comments:

  1. I am such a prude !

    I shaved via 'braille' when I was 10mo pregnant ( didn't want that cute Obs to think I was untidy, lol ! ;)

    I just can't have a ongoing business relationship with someone who is ripping my pubes out of my nethers.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God you had me laughing then "via braille" - hilarious, thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.