Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekly meal plan..

Meals:
Mon: Herbed meatloaf with summer vegetables
Tues: Chickpea curry with rice
Wed: Mexican fried rice
Thurs: Maple glazed pork chops with cous cous salad
Friday: Potato, cauliflower and pea curry with rice
Sat: BBQ wtih meat galore!!
Sun: Oven-baked pumpkin, broccoli & pine nut risotto

Baking:
Corn Flake biscuits
Date & muesli muffins

4 comments:

  1. Dates, you've reminded me to revisit them. I can't remember why but I never liked them as a child - not the flavour, do they have a strange texture? I'll have to try again as I can't even think why I didn't like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it that they resemble cockroaches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ermmmm can I come to your house for dinner on Tues, Fri and Sunday pretty please?????????? I don't suppose that you would like to share the recipe for pumpkin, broc and pine nut risotto, jus the sound of it has me drooling.... You are so good knowing in advance what you are cooking, I aim to do this every week, but NEVER do. Suppose that's why I have no idea what I am doing for tea tonight. Enjoy your Mexican fried rice tonight!! Julie XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the cockroach thing for me .. I still use them and cook with them ( infrequently ), but everytime I turn around, i'm like "JESUS!", and then I have to calm down and remind myself it's not a roach...

    ickky.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.