Monday, January 05, 2009

She's right..


.....Karen Martini that is, says this is THE BEST TUNA SALAD EVER!!

Inspired by watching the Better Homes & Gardens Summer Series last Friday and this being a Monday night and all (lazy meal night for me!!), I made this super easy and extra tasty tuna & fried bread salad. Delicious and what's more I didn't need to leave the house for any components.

So good was this dish that I never managed to take any snaps. Check the link for a video of the recipe. You're mad if you don't attempt it, even once!

9 comments:

  1. It is one of life's great pleasures to find a new easy, good tasting recipe to add to the rotation of regulars. I have a staple of about six regular meals I cook, so I think everyone in the house would be pleased if I found something new as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I liked tuna! I'm a complete anti fish in a can person, it just reminds me of catfood I used to feed our cats as I was growing up. Geoff loves it but it sent outside to eat it! Maybe I could use, a la Jessica Simpson's style fish of the land?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13mimosa.....somehow I knew you would say you weren't a canned fish fan. Don't ask me why.

    Fish of the land would probably work ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you just reminded me that I meant to go to the website to get the recipe & now that a 'real' person has made it & loved it too I'm even more keen though I was disapointed to find only a video of the recipe & nothing I could print, really dont want to go out & buy the magazine...what to do as to lazy to watch video & transcribe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you want me to do that for you Ange ;-)

    I think this recipe was initially from August '08, would they feature it in this month's magazine? I could look to see if it's at the library (or the Aug edition), scan and email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like tuna much, but I do like Karen Martini. If she says its the best ever I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get teased for my love of stinky cat food - I used to eat tuna pasta salad nearly every day when I worked. Love it.

    However, i've seen her make this twice now on the tele and it didn't grab me much ... perhaps i'll give it a go now that someone I 'know' has made it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to make this H&B, you will be in canned fish heaven. Make sure you use all the right ingredients and you'll be hooked.

    See I've started posting my weekly meal plan again, I had you in mind when composing.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.