The birthday girl's Mum is a sensational cake maker and she baked her youngest these beautiful ballet slippers. For entertainment they had a fabulous idea to set the children up on a slip & slide (remember them??) style water play outfit. A whole lot of fun!
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Sunday, January 04, 2009
First birthday party for 2009..
Miss A and I attended her first birthday party for the new year today. Luckily, I had something special for a little girl in my secret 'present box' stash as we only received the invitation on Tuesday and with my busy week I would not have been able to think of a suitable gift. This little friend lives 25mins inland from us in real countryside, next to a dairy so it was the perfect early morning Sunday drive for me.
The birthday girl's Mum is a sensational cake maker and she baked her youngest these beautiful ballet slippers. For entertainment they had a fabulous idea to set the children up on a slip & slide (remember them??) style water play outfit. A whole lot of fun!

The birthday girl's Mum is a sensational cake maker and she baked her youngest these beautiful ballet slippers. For entertainment they had a fabulous idea to set the children up on a slip & slide (remember them??) style water play outfit. A whole lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No good in Melbourne with our 3a restrictions.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I remember the old 'Slip, Slide and Break a leg'...
ReplyDeleteI used to love my slip & slide & we would put it out on the front lawn for all the neighbourhood to enjoy. One day When I finally get a rainwater tank I'm hoping to set one up for Chloe so she can experience the joys of the slip & slide too.
ReplyDeletewhat mimosa said .. but OMG, the memories !!
ReplyDelete