These two really do sleep around 16 hours a day, why isn't that normal for humans too? Must say, I'd get bloody bored with all that snoozing.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Pretty kitties!
ReplyDeleteYou know, mine doesn't seem to sleep much during the day. I wonder if its because he is locked in the laundry at night, so gets 10 or so hours in then. Even if that is the case, I still don't think he'd get six in during the day.
Too busy trying to trip me up or stealing socks or playing tiger in the jungle in the garden.