
Here's another gift idea for the girls, something small but very personal and what's more, sticking to my guns with buying handcrafted.
As a child (and even now) I adored stationery, especially personalised items. A cute little stamp complete with your child's image and name. I'll have to wait for our measly dollar to pick up before investing though because I cannot justify almost AU$85.00 for two stamps.
So....my pick for this week's Kikimiss craft award via Etsy is Craft Pudding. Enjoy. Her blog here.
(sorry tried posting a comment earlier and blogger wouldn't let me!)
ReplyDeleteI quite love these! Very clever indeed. Very pricey but shite they are cute. I could 'so' imagine both stamps with Miss A and Miss D on them.
I remember seeing these and bookmarking them on a now-dead computer ( such is the way of my backup :)
ReplyDeleteThey are cute as - but yeah - a bit pricey.
Remember when you used to make stamps out of erasers at school ? :)