Monday, January 12, 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow..






Miss D sat so sweetly through another fringe trim this morning. We didn't need to venture far, just the front porch. Her Daddy is her stylist - is there anything this guy can't do?!!

And...anyway, I don't trust myself with a pair of scissors, it didn't go right for me in the 80s (I really attacked my fringe!!) so it I don't suspect it would now. A cute little diagonal fringe for the tot and off we go. Hot.

4 comments:

  1. Oh...very chic. I am most impressed that your husband can cut hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo - I'm not good with the scissors and don't dare cut Monet's hair. Big Fella is talented in many ways. Can you imagine Miss D in many years to come and she'll be saying "oh yeah, my dad used to cut my hair so beat that!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut MC's hair *most* of the time .. because it annoys me, and like my own hair ( which I regularly cut chunks out of ), if it annoys me, I can't help myself.

    That said, he went to the Barber's just after Xmas, and the comments he got confirmed what a shite job i'd been doing previously :)

    Very impressed with a Daddy-do though !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pea. I too am impressed with dad's efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.