Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Flour + salt + water + yeast + love = BREAD..



Bread the way it should be made...with love, by the Big Fella. Miss A told us we should start a bakery.

4 comments:

  1. I love that your man makes the bread - how sexy is that? Mind you, does Geoff think it's sexy when I make bread, I think not - why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I too love making bread. I actually got my dad making bread too, though via the use of a bread maker I bought for the folks. My mum thinks it is terrific that he bakes bread everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have mentioned a breadmaker to the Big Fella but each time he is horrified. He likes the kneading but I just thought it would help out and makes things faster. Oh well.

    LOL to Victoria! It would depend on what you were wearing whilst making the bread one would think. Lingerie whilst baking, hmmm?!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.