Hmmmm...not quite sure what was going on in those headphones (Pic.#11) for Miss A to throw herself up against the wall like that.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Pablo Picasso..
We went on a road trip to the Picasso exhibition at GoMA in Brisbane, what a fabulous building we are extremely fortunate to have built in our city. Just have a look at these great shots of the girls having the time of their cultural lives. 'Twas a terrific girls-only outing was had by all, superb day if a little windy by the river (and yep, my dress blew up without me knowing for a maximum time - thank you to that elderly lady who told me!! and thanks to black undies and black opaque tights too).
Hmmmm...not quite sure what was going on in those headphones (Pic.#11) for Miss A to throw herself up against the wall like that.












Hmmmm...not quite sure what was going on in those headphones (Pic.#11) for Miss A to throw herself up against the wall like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seems like they made it really friendly for little folk - how cool ( but where's all the art ? )
ReplyDeleteCan I be a real wanker and say how much I enjoyed the Picasso Museum in Antibes, on the French Riviera ? :p
Oh, I can't ?
and yes, you think i'm a wanker ?
oh.
ok then.
Wank on, love.
ReplyDeleteI'll join you then....my favourite art wanker spots in Paris are the George Pompidou Centre and the Musée d'Orsay - housing two of my favourite works by Renoir and Paul Cézanne.
Can I rewind my life and go do that all over again, pleeeease?
PS...boring old no cameras allowed in the exhibits. Poo poo to that!
ReplyDelete(loads of security so I couldn't bend the rules!!)