Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New admiration for Margaret Fulton..

During this sickness period I've been catching up with the recorded television from the past two weeks or so. This is the way I watch TV these days, I can't stand to watch it live and the agony of sitting through uninspiring ads. Urgh. 

Fast forward that story....did anybody see the interview with Denton and Margaret Fulton? Oh my God, what a hoot that old broad is. Check it out here if you missed it, unfortunately it's just an excerpt and transcript, however, you may find it on YouTube. 

My other favourite was Social Studies on SBS from Saturday afternoon just gone...the documentary on Tina Barney, the American photographer who specialises in photographing the rarefied upper echelons of society, in the US and Europe. Her work is exquisite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.