I'm pumped people, PUMPED!!! God knows what has come over me lately but I'm longing to join a 'proper' working environment again - not just me and him anymore. A place with loads (well 10 is a nice round number) of fun people around me, laughing...joking...making light of the situation, whatever that may be. I've been watching the careers market almost daily, I know that seems obsessive but a little voice whispered to me that I should really 'get out there' again. It's time, or am I feeling the pinch of not being able to consume when I want or as much as I want? Don't get me wrong, I'm usually quite well restricted and keep spending to a minimum....it's nothing fancy I'm wanting to purchase, just a longing to afford to live within our means we are given and to know when the next lot of money is to arrive - I'm an organised OCD girl - I thrive on plans, lists and knowing what I need to achieve. I have renovations I desperately want done and right now they seem too far in the distance.
Tell me I'm crazy if you want, I probably do need to be brought back down to earth.
You're crazy!
ReplyDeletenah, only kiddin'.... I can understand your way of thinking but I'm not there yet.... (hope I don't get there either! *heehee*)
I say go for it.
ReplyDeleteI know I will be feeling the same one day soon. Love my job here, but I also miss the bitchin', the gossip, the poking fun at each other... the meetings ... oh, hang on, the work stuff I actually don't miss much at all :p
Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello! Thought I'd come and take a peek at your blog and am already hooked. Will have to come back later though as my eyes are starting to go cross eyed from being so tired. I read in a previous post (March I think) that your youngest was still waking 2/3 times a night, mine too... so you will understand how I am feeling. Your girls are absolutely gorgeous by the way. Oh, I bought my shoes here in NZ at a shop called Wild Pair, can't believe that I blogged about a pair of shoes, but hey there are no rules I suppose. Bye for now, Julie X
ReplyDeleteI go into the office one day a week and get my fill of gossip, meetings, lunches out, good coffee, and dressing up. But that's enough for me .... one day is enough. The rest of the time I just tell stories about myself, to myself ... hee hee, I'm quite scandal around here!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteBut you must do what feels right. Get out there and get into an office. If it's not all you imagined it to be, leave :)