A post of quiet reflection today, a friend of mine received extremely upsetting news this week and all I could think of that may lighten things was a picture of pretty butterflies.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm thinking of her too :(
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that Kiki ... I hope it all ends happily or at least in the best way it can.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful butterflies must certainly help.
BTW - yes, tonsils are lots better now, thanks. And Baba comes from a friend in France so she is one of those continental beauties :)