Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good bye....farewell...for a little while, my friends..

I most likely won't be looking at blogs until I return next week so I will leave you with this delectable treat - high tea. That's me!

3 comments:

  1. Have a fun break..... Here is the recipe for the Rice Krispe squares on my blog as requested:

    melt together 100g white choc, 75g butter and 75g golden syrup. In a large bowl mix together 60g ricies, 60g porridge oats and 50g dried apricots. (The recipe also states that you can add 50g pecans as welll, but we didn't use these). Stir in the melted chocolate mixture.

    Line a fairly shallow 20cm square cake tin. Spoon in the mixture and level it using a potato masher (my son's favourite part..). Place in the fridge to set and cut into squares before serving.

    Be warned they are VERY moreish, ENJOY...... X

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.